Welcome to the JollaTides Community Port. Sign up to enjoy live chat and more with other Jolla owners.
How to enable Mobile data when it has been disabled ?
  • plaristoteplaristote
    1.00 KarmaPosts: 1Crew
    Greetings !

I'm currently having an issue with my phone: after rebooting, the Mobile Data stays disabled forever (the shortcut icon is greyed out in the Settings interface, and it stays that way forever). The only way to connect to a mobile data network is to go through a factory reset.

Is there a way to work around that ? Why would "Mobile Data" remain disabled ? What can I try to enable it again without the factory reset ?
  • blitzschlagblitzschlag
    221.00 KarmaPosts: 157Crew
    did you disable the automatic network detection?

thats just a shot in the dark.
    i'm not even close to be a first one
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    668.00 KarmaPosts: 526Captain
    This sounds like a network issue - with my network, the mobile data settings came through automatically. Did you get any text alert from your network when you first inserted the sim card ? You could try reinserting the sim card and if that doesn't work try contacting your network regarding the issue.
  • FazFaz
    63.00 KarmaPosts: 37Crew
    I have this issue every so often. I found enabling flight mode, waiting 10 - 20 seconds, then disable. Seems to clear issue for me, failing that reboot.
    I want my physical keyboard and I want it now! =)
  • informationlor1informationlor1
    1.00 KarmaPosts: 1Crew
    Did one try to Factory Reset in order to solve this issue! I read this here and found helping to Fix my mobile data issue! Mobile Data Disabled [Solved]

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Support Our Community

Your Donations Will Help Keep This Forum Afloat

Spiderpodium Car Phone Holder