Welcome to the JollaTides Community Port. Sign up to enjoy live chat and more with other Jolla owners.
Where can I get the "Sailfish" Ambience
  • RR_aus_HRR_aus_H
    53.00 KarmaPosts: 19Crew
    I don`t know if I am right here, but I searched the Web and I did not find where to download this cool Picture of this Sailfish,which is on the most of the Jollaphones you can see in the Web..
    I would like to have this Theme on my Jolla. Maybe someone can give me a hint where to get it.
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    668.00 KarmaPosts: 526Captain
    @RR_aus_H

I found it for you through @mgbler on twitter and checked it's definitely the Sailfish image you want :-)

Thanks @mgbler!
    Post edited by JollaTides at 2014-02-13 15:58:44
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    668.00 KarmaPosts: 526Captain
    Strange I couldn't get the gallery to automatically pick it up as when you open it, it doesn't give the option to "create ambience" from the pulley menu (like in other images).

Resolved that by copy/paste into the nemo/pictures dir and now i've got a new "Sailfish" ambience. :-)
  • RR_aus_HRR_aus_H
    Sorry I can`t find it. The reason is I`m not very familiar with Twitter and its possybilities . Maybe someone can tell me a "Standard URL"
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    668.00 KarmaPosts: 526Captain Accepted Answer
    @RR_aus_H

If you look in my first post, it shows the location of the "Sailfish" wallpaper on the Jolla phone (it's already there). You can locate it in the file system here:

/usr/share/themes/jolla-ambient/meegotouch/images/wallpaper
  • RR_aus_HRR_aus_H
    Thank you very much, sometimes i´m a little slow on the uptake.
    ;-)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Support Our Community

Your Donations Will Help Keep This Forum Afloat

Spiderpodium Car Phone Holder