Welcome to the JollaTides Community Port. Sign up to enjoy live chat and more with other Jolla owners.
Where to buy a brand-new but unbranded Jolla in Helsinki ?
  • Matthias_BehnkeMatthias_Behnke
    1.00 KarmaPosts: 1Crew
    Hello there,

I love and recommend Sailfish OS as the naturally most secure Mobil OS, because it is predominantly open source. So I love the Jolla, because of its native use of Sailfish OS.
    In a few weeks I will be for a few hours in Helsinki and I got the plan to just get a Jolla there in a shop.
    So here is my question:

"Is it at present time possible, to buy a brand-new but unbranded Jolla without any contract of a mobil phone operator (for example "DNA") in a nice shop in Helsinki?"

Maybe I will buy some Other Half too. If the answer is "yes, of course", what I really hope, what shops could you recommend?

Thanks for your answer
  • andreibechetandreibechet
    321.00 KarmaPosts: 219Deckhand
    Maybe you can buy it free of contract and without a sim lock from DNA. I've forwarded on twitter, let's see if some Finnish guy can tell us for sure :)
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    668.00 KarmaPosts: 526Captain
    @Matthias_Behnke I have also asked the question for you and will post here when I find out. I'm pretty sure you can buy the Jolla without contract direct from DNA shops, but will confirm. :-)
  • cybettecybette
    32.00 KarmaPosts: 14Sailor Accepted Answer
    Yes you can buy Jolla without contract, and without sim lock from DNA, Verkkokauppa, Expert, Tekniset and Musta Pörssi stores.
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    Great thanks @cybette - I was certain this was the case, but nice to have confirmation from a sailor! :-D
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    By the way @cybette, is there an outlet to buy Jolla from the Helsinki airport ?
  • cybettecybette
    32.00 KarmaPosts: 14Sailor Accepted Answer
    I've personally bought 2 Jollas from DNA and brought them to Singapore for my friends :)

I don't think there are stores in Helsinki airport selling Jollas. There's a DNA shop in Jumbo shopping center which is right outside the airport.
  • andreibechetandreibechet
    321.00 KarmaPosts: 219Deckhand Accepted Answer
    I also received this response:
    @goosebumps4 map.karttapalvelut.fi/dna/en Search for Helsinki and you will find them all. :) (DNA Shops or whatever they are )
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Tagged

Support Our Community

Your Donations Will Help Keep This Forum Afloat

Spiderpodium Car Phone Holder