Welcome to the JollaTides Community Port. Sign up to enjoy live chat and more with other Jolla owners.
Competition: Win A 49€ Lastu Wallet Case For Your Jolla
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    668.00 KarmaPosts: 526Captain
    This is the same competition we are running via Facebook but we are just providing another way to enter if you don't use Facebook.

Please just make a comment below on "what you love about your Jolla" to be entered into the draw to stand a chance to win a Lastu Wallet case. One comment per person please. If you have already entered the competition via Facebook, please do not enter here again.

Full details can be read on our blog here: http://www.jollatides.com/2014/07/03/facebook-competition-win-a-lastu-wallet-case-for-your-jolla/

Best Of Luck!!
    Post edited by JollaTides at 2014-07-03 16:43:11
  • ratedrated
    237.00 KarmaPosts: 65Crew
    Always happy to answer this question again: The sheer ease of use that Sailfish provides and how seamlessly it is to perform virtually any task.

Fingers crossed on the competition! That case is gorgeous!
  • blitzschlagblitzschlag
    221.00 KarmaPosts: 157Crew
    I like the way the UI behaves. Gimme a native Swype like Keyboard and i'm in Mobile Device heaven.
    Wayland, HTML5 and QML/Qt are at the Forefront of inventive Programming Solutions.
    Alien Dalvik if you need some of the million Android-Apps.

All its Hardware Flaws aside the Jolla together with SailfishOS is Geek Heaven
    i'm not even close to be a first one
  • mysteriousgnomemysteriousgnome
    2.00 KarmaPosts: 1Crew
    I love everything about Jolla! but to mention one thing, i love ambiances and how i can personalize my own Jolla.
  • clacla
    1.00 KarmaPosts: 1Crew
    I like
    1. the capability to expand the phone with other halves
    2. the fact that a scheduled alarm triggers even when the phone is turned off (android, ios and windows phone don't do that)
    3. the long battery life (compared to other 3 major OSes), it'e easy to get 2 days on a charge

Getting in close touch with the Jolla staff (on together.jolla.com or twitter) is a nice plus.
  • KarakalKarakal
    I love the ease of navigating between applications, the long battery life and the potential that TOH brings for customization and adding hardware capabilities.
  • rolandroland
    0.00 KarmaPosts: 0Crew
    Freedom
  • Macilaci457Macilaci457
    5.00 KarmaPosts: 3Crew
    I love that it's out of the crowd, and Jolla ha the biggest hopes from their customers.
  • kimmolikimmoli
    3.00 KarmaPosts: 1Crew
    The fact that Jolla really did replace my rasberrypi etc small computer
    platforms (I have few of those..)
    But this one i can carry always with me. Just slip another TOH on it, or MyHalf to connect to something fresh. And also new tohs are just few hours away when 3d printed.
    Usually my thing-development stops when i need to have somekind of user interface, but with jolla is it just start SDK and do it with QML.

And as a phone Os, well cant compare to Android as never used that in a phone really, or neither to iPhone, haven't had that either - Only N9 and before that winCE phones. But been really happy Jolla user since 27 Nov 2013
  • JuhaniJuhani
    I love UI and both sailors and community behind it.
  • marmistrzmarmarmistrzmar
    5.00 KarmaPosts: 3Crew
    It's Linux and without Aegis ;)
  • rigorigo
    2.00 KarmaPosts: 1Crew
    True GNU/Linux stack.
  • tuxertuxer
    User interface! Community's great too.
  • SamsonSamson
    I like the idea behind as well as The Other Half with a lot of possibilities & the UI is refreshingly different that the other boring ones.
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    668.00 KarmaPosts: 526Captain
    And the winner is @kimmoli!! Congrats - we will be in contact soon with the finer details. :-D
  • blitzschlagblitzschlag
    gratz @kimmoli
  • blitzschlagblitzschlag
    are you still around @kimmoli?

would like to know how well that wallet-case is made? Does the other half part fit tight? you have reboot issues due to batterie drop-outs?

anyone else got such a case?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Tagged

Support Our Community

Your Donations Will Help Keep This Forum Afloat

Spiderpodium Car Phone Holder