Welcome to the JollaTides Community Port. Sign up to enjoy live chat and more with other Jolla owners.
Sailfish 2.0.0.10 update problem
  • deer55deer55
    2.00 KarmaPosts: 2Crew
    Greetings to all. I am a happy owner of a Phone Jolla, excuse my bad english. I hope you can help me solve a problem updating system Sailfish 2.0.0.10. I received the update notification Sailfish 1.1.9.30 I downloaded and installed without problems. A few minutes by the update have been advised of the availability of the OS 2, which I immediately put in downloads, but unlike the previous update did not ask you to optimize the file system, however, proceed to download. Everything seems to be going smoothly. After the download step installation but nothing happens, you do not see the progress bar, the phone will reboot but still the version 1.1.9.30. I still have the update notification, and retry the download begins and a pop up alert with "problems with the store that can not determine the size of the update", the download bar starts to flow and soon back again to ' beginning, so in a loop.
    I tried uninstalling various app, delete photos and videos, tried to install an app from the store to check that my account was active, ok. So my plea for help to solve the problem, space 6.6 GB. I could go back to the factory settings, but if I can help I would be happy.

Thanks in advance.

PS: with 0S 1.1.9.30 can not access most of the settings to the card account (the item).
  • blitzschlagblitzschlag
    221.00 KarmaPosts: 157Crew
    hey,

because you already deleted or saved all pictures and videos and uninstalled some/all apps i'd suggest you do the "reset to factory settings" for the fewest amount of trouble.

else you might consider asking the JOLLA Support.
    i'm not even close to be a first one
  • deer55deer55
    2.00 KarmaPosts: 2Crew
    Thanks, I proceeded to send the request to support Jolla. To think that I was very happy of this update, I waited a long time.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Support Our Community

Your Donations Will Help Keep This Forum Afloat

Spiderpodium Car Phone Holder