Welcome to the JollaTides Community Port. Sign up to enjoy live chat and more with other Jolla owners.
SailfishOS Icon Templates
  • MorpogMorpog
    15.00 KarmaPosts: 3Crew
    Hello together,

seeing that Jolla launched their harbour for developers to submit their apps, it made me a bit sad that there are still no icon templates provided by Jolla.

This is why I decided to design some in style of official icons seen in Jolla image/video footage.

They are all available in SVG format, so you can easily export them to any size without quality loss. Just change the gradient on them to a color you like.

Remind that launcher icons are 90x90 in size and store icons are 86x86.
    Update 21 November: Next SDK Update will change launcher icons to 86x86, apps submitted with 90x90 will be rejected on Jolla Harbour. So export in 86x86. Will Update SVG files on Github soon to match page size too, so no acciddently wrong exported ones can happen.

This work is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0

Get them on Github: https://github.com/Morpog/jolla-icon-shapes

Preview image of them:

imagehttp://www.abload.de/img/all-on-gridtdsiy.png
    Post edited by Morpog at 2013-11-21 16:31:09
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    668.00 KarmaPosts: 526Captain
    Great work and welcome Morpog! They look fantastic and I've changed the topic to 'Jolla Harbour' for reference. :-)

Every day makes me so happy being involved with this great Jolla community and thank you for doing this, I'm sure it will help many speed up the app publishing process!
  • carmenlucicarmenluci
    4.00 KarmaPosts: 3Crew
    Thank you for sharing, Morpog, they are very nice!! ;)
  • MorpogMorpog
    15.00 KarmaPosts: 3Crew
    Update 21 November: Next SDK Update will change launcher icons to 86x86, apps submitted with 90x90 will be rejected on Jolla Harbour. So export in 86x86. Will Update SVG files on Github soon to match page size too, so no acciddently wrong exported ones can happen.
    Post edited by Morpog at 2013-11-21 16:30:54
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    668.00 KarmaPosts: 526Captain
    Thanks for the update Morpog that's really useful to know. :-)
  • ObieObie
    7.00 KarmaPosts: 2Crew
    Tanks man alright! Wehn I get his far down the road this will be real helpful. (Y)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Tagged

Support Our Community

Your Donations Will Help Keep This Forum Afloat

Spiderpodium Car Phone Holder