Welcome to the JollaTides Community Port. Sign up to enjoy live chat and more with other Jolla owners.
Countdown To Jolla Launch Party, Helsinki, Finland
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    668.00 KarmaPosts: 526Captain
    Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

Are you going to be there ?

Jolla Launch Day: Wednesday 27th November, Helsinki

Post edited by JollaTides at 2013-11-17 19:14:42
  • CoolHuhCoolHuh
    48.50 KarmaPosts: 28Crew
    If I am invited, I sure will be! I am waiting for 2 phones (for me and my wife).
    I hope to hear more about the colour options and the procedure to pay the rest / get the phone!!
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    CoolHuh said:

2 phones (for me and my wife).

I'm sure I've heard that before! READ: 2 Jolla phones just for you ? :P

But seriously I hope you can get invited to the launch party - that would be the cherry on the icing! :-D

From reading around, I think the pre-order payment details should start rolling out by email very soon (in order of when pre-book was first placed), so I'm keeping a sharp eye on my inbox!
  • cybettecybette
    32.00 KarmaPosts: 14Sailor
    Remember to check your spam folder too, just in case :P
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    @cybette

Good point I think that's where my first email about the 'I am the first' t-shirt shipping notification was sent. (rushes to check spam folder) :-)
  • technicustechnicus
    85.00 KarmaPosts: 84Deckhand
    Nothing in my email of spam folder :(

@cyette I can tell you, that I am like a child waiting for christmas. :-D
    Post edited by technicus at 2013-11-19 08:12:41
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    I checked my spam folder too @cybette - there were lots of 'potential' emails from Jolla with titles like 'Do you still want this?' or ' This is what you have been waiting for!', or 'Excite your other half' (errr) so I got all excited and clicked on a few of them but alas, it seems I'm not even worthy of Jolla spam mail. :-(

Hopefully soon! :-)
  • blitzschlagblitzschlag
    221.00 KarmaPosts: 157Crew
    Nah, won't/can't be there even if i were in the famous 450 (which i doubt because my order dates back to 21st of May).

Family is demanding and vacation days scarce for the remainder of the year :D
    i'm not even close to be a first one
  • CoolHuhCoolHuh
    I got an Invitation..... Now I just have to find a way to get there on time from FRA!
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    @blitzschlag

I checked my pre-order date and it was also a few days after the 21st as we were busy over in Finland trying to report for #JollaLoveDay.

@CoolHuh

Amazing, great news - do you think you will be able to organise travel in such a short time ?
  • CoolHuhCoolHuh
    I'll try my best. May cost me another "Jolla", but we´ll see. Where there is a will. there is a way.
  • technicustechnicus
    @CoolHuh

Nice :) you get a "Like" ;)
  • CoolHuhCoolHuh
    The will is there, but the way is/was the hard part. I have to admit my defeat. Can not attend :’(
  • technicustechnicus
    :(

well at least you got an email :)
    Post edited by technicus at 2013-11-20 11:49:35
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    @CoolHuh

Ah that's a shame, but nevermind, as you were one of the very early supporters, you should get yours pretty soon after the 27th I would imagine. ;-)
  • CoolHuhCoolHuh
    I keep my fingers crossed. Already ordered new SIM-cards after I read that Jolla uses the Micro SIM (they are actually Combo-cards so either will work as long as it is not (i)nano).
    Post edited by CoolHuh at 2013-11-20 13:56:39
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    @CoolHuh

Yep that's a good point for anyone to remember... my micro sim is just desperately waiting to depart my BB Z10! :-D

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Poll

Will You Be Going To The Launch In Helsinki ?
  • Yes
    0% (0 votes)
  • No
    100% (1 votes)
  • Maybe
    0% (0 votes)

In this Discussion

Tagged

Support Our Community

Your Donations Will Help Keep This Forum Afloat

Spiderpodium Car Phone Holder