Welcome to the JollaTides Community Port. Sign up to enjoy live chat and more with other Jolla owners.
The Grand Shipping Status Thread
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    668.00 KarmaPosts: 526Captain
    Let's start a thread to update each other with our order shipping status here.

    Feel free to let us know what your current order shipping status is and if/when your order is changed to a new status.

    You can also let us know that extremely exciting day when the postman calls and you finally receive your Jolla. :-)
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    668.00 KarmaPosts: 526Captain
    So let's kick this off:

    Current shipping status: "Paid"
    Ordered: 24/5/13
    Order no: 2000015XX
    Post edited by JollaTides at 2013-12-08 14:39:38
  • siggi_digitalsiggi_digital
    14.00 KarmaPosts: 8Crew

    So let's kick this off:

    Current shipping status: "Paid"
    Ordered: 24/5/13
    Order no: 2000015XX


    This is your pre order date? When have you paid?
    Post edited by JollaTides at 2013-12-08 14:39:48
  • siggi_digitalsiggi_digital
    14.00 KarmaPosts: 8Crew
    Current shipping status: "Paid"
    Pre Ordered: 22/5/13
    Pay Day: 25/11/13
    Order no: 200007xx
    Post edited by siggi_digital at 2013-12-08 14:35:43
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    668.00 KarmaPosts: 526Captain

    This is your pre order date? When have you paid?


    Paid: 25/11/13 :-)
  • phoenixjybphoenixjyb
    4.00 KarmaPosts: 2Crew
    Current shipping status: "Paid"
    Ordered: 21/5/13
    Paid date: 25/5/13
    Order no: 2000007xx
  • rob_kouwrob_kouw
    13.00 KarmaPosts: 4Crew
    Order: 02f279b8xxxx, paid 20th of May. Order #2000008xx (November 25, 2013 11:52:08 AM EET). Status "Paid".
    There is another order in my account "Waiting for payment" with lower order #, also 8xx. Long story, hope it won't influence the paid order.
  • siggi_digitalsiggi_digital
    14.00 KarmaPosts: 8Crew
    rob_kouw said:

    Order: 02f279b8xxxx, paid 20th of May. Order #2000008xx (November 25, 2013 11:52:08 AM EET). Status "Paid".
    There is another order in my account "Waiting for payment" with lower order #, also 8xx. Long story, hope it won't influence the paid order.



    I have two orders waiting for payment.:)
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    668.00 KarmaPosts: 526Captain
    rob_kouw said:

    There is another order in my account "Waiting for payment" with lower order #, also 8xx. Long story, hope it won't influence the paid order.


    I doubt that would affect anything - I'm sure Jolla treat each order separately especially if that one is paid for in full. ;-)

  • KaaczKaacz
    25.00 KarmaPosts: 19Crew
    Hmm. I was ordered 0€ variant 23/5/13. After possibility to use 100€ version for my country I cancel it and make new 100€ order in 12/6/13. Nice is volume of paid users in 25/5/13. My number is 2000016XX. :)
  • MarkkyboyMarkkyboy
    69.00 KarmaPosts: 40Crew
    Current Status - 'PAID'
    Pre ordered - 22/05/2013
    Full payment - 29/11/2013
    Order Nº. #2000036**
  • FazFaz
    63.00 KarmaPosts: 37Crew
    Current status: "Paid"
    Pre ordered: 20/5/2013
    Final order: 25/11/2013
    Order No: 2000008XX
    I want my physical keyboard and I want it now! =)
  • rob_kouwrob_kouw
    13.00 KarmaPosts: 4Crew
    @Faz: Let's have a race then, who gets the Jolla first! ;)
  • QuaddyQuaddy
    4.00 KarmaPosts: 2Crew
    Current Status - Paid
    Pre ordered - 0 euro option - 10 june 2013
    Full payment - 27 november 2013
    Order Nº. #2000027xx
  • myflywheelmyflywheel
    5.00 KarmaPosts: 3Crew
    Order #200002xxx - Paid
    Full payment : 11/27/13
    Post edited by myflywheel at 2013-12-08 18:45:12
  • siggi_digitalsiggi_digital
    14.00 KarmaPosts: 8Crew
    rob_kouw said:

    @Faz: Let's have a race then, who gets the Jolla first! ;)



    I hope we all win at this race.
    win=get the jolla this year
    Post edited by siggi_digital at 2013-12-08 19:23:22
  • technicustechnicus
    85.00 KarmaPosts: 84Deckhand
    Current shipping status: "Paid"
    Full payment: 25/11/13
    Order no: 2000003XX
    Post edited by technicus at 2013-12-08 19:18:05
  • WilliePreWilliePre
    78.00 KarmaPosts: 56Crew
    Current shipping status: "Paid"
    Pre Ordered: 28/5/13
    Pay Day: 25/11/13
    Order no: 200011xx
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    668.00 KarmaPosts: 526Captain
    What's interesting is that everyone to this point in this thread has only the 'PAID' status.

    If you go to the last few comments on this page: http://www.jollatides.com/2013/12/04/jolla-landing-to-pre-order-customers/

    People are starting to get their tracking numbers since yesterday (maybe the Finnish batch?).

    One person Ukkooh reports the device is shipping from Vantaa. ;-)
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    668.00 KarmaPosts: 526Captain
    To add to that, Jouni mentioned the following:

    "Citating the most relevant and interesting sentence: “The expected delivery time to your nearest Post office is 1-2 days.”. Next week will be a happy week, not only to me, but also to many others, who will see theirs orders changing status to “in picking”, and finally getting an email."

    This has got to be a delivery to Finland with only 1-2 days wait I would think.

    So the system seems people get the 'in picking' status change and then a day later the tracking information sent by email. Let's see if that's the same for us in the rest of Europe. :-)
    Post edited by JollaTides at 2013-12-08 22:45:46
  • andreibechetandreibechet
    321.00 KarmaPosts: 219Deckhand
    No change yet, but if they do not send it in 1-2 days then it will not reach before Christmas for sure (which is not cool at all).
  • technicustechnicus
    85.00 KarmaPosts: 84Deckhand
    I guess they will manage it. As long as they will send it till tuesday next week.
    Otherwise i also dont believe that it will come in this year, because after christmas we have so many holidays, that i can expect the phone around the 10th of january or even later :D
  • MichdeSkunkMichdeSkunk
    27.00 KarmaPosts: 19Crew
    i hope to receive before end of year...
    is much easier to create and ship the packages that create the software and hardware design
    if jolla create and design in a less six months i think packages will be received before 2014...
  • blitzschlagblitzschlag
    221.00 KarmaPosts: 157Crew
    Status "Paid"
    Pre-Order 21.05.2013 100€
    Pay 25.11.2013 314,xx€
    Order #4xx
    i'm not even close to be a first one
  • tvppestvppes
    19.00 KarmaPosts: 8Crew
    Status "Paid"
    Pre-Order 25.6.2013 0,00€
    Pay 27.11.2013 399,xx€
    Order #1000019XX

    Still waiting..
    Post edited by tvppes at 2013-12-09 20:29:55
    Devices: Jolla, Nokia Lumia 1520, Sony Xperia Z Tablet, iPad Air Tablet, Windows 8,1 Computer
  • rob_kouwrob_kouw
    13.00 KarmaPosts: 4Crew
    A Google spreadsheet has been made through TMO discussion http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=1394131&postcount=182
  • technicustechnicus
    85.00 KarmaPosts: 84Deckhand
    @rob_kouw

    Thank you rob. As lang as no one is lying in this spreadsheet. They are already shipping the 2000001XX numbers. So i will hope to get a shipping message in this week :D

    *Stay tuned* ;)
    Post edited by technicus at 2013-12-09 20:14:16
  • müdmüd
    16.00 KarmaPosts: 8Crew
    hhm wierd I was pretty sure that the first letter would mean Finland(1) or Rest(2). But still everyone who got its Jolla shipped is a finn
    Post edited by müd at 2013-12-09 23:42:47
  • WilliePreWilliePre
    78.00 KarmaPosts: 56Crew
    rob_kouw said:

    A Google spreadsheet has been made through TMO discussion http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=1394131&postcount=182


    The first software update has shipped (which is good) but a large number of us are still waiting "patiently", hoping we will be able to test this version of Sailfish before Christmas.

    <3
  • cybettecybette
    32.00 KarmaPosts: 14Sailor
    (Cross-posting from TMO)

    Hi all,

    I know I can't answer everyone's questions and complaints here, but we are really doing *everything* we can to ship these beloved Jolla phones to you. The logistics with shipping in volumes is crazy and complicated, I'm learning everyday new info and challenges (and I'm not even directly involved in the shipping). And speaking of challenges, we did have some unforeseen hiccups occur, which are being fixed and we're getting things mostly back on track. There may be some slight delay (at least delay from our initial plans) and perhaps even in some cases mix-ed up priority order, but please be rest assured that we are focusing on getting the pre-orders fulfilled as fast as humanly possible (we are humans! despite the rumours... ;))

    If you've made your purchases by 2-Dec, we're sticking stamps on your packages right now. Since that takes up all our resources of hands and tongues, we may not have been as responsive as usual with tweets, irc replies, forum posts, emails, calls, texts, .... However with our eyes and ears open we do hear your concerns and we're working on improving communications. Hopefully you'll start receiving more responses through the official channels, but I thought I'd write something here as one on both sides of the story - I have made my pre-orders (for my parents in Taiwan) and having some webshop issues as well. So I understand the frustration you're facing, as well as the efforts on this side to fix the problems and enable everyone to have a happy Christmas.

    DNA has been a supportive partner, however we can't expect them to hold back their sales indefinitely for us. They will start limited sales tomorrow and if my info is correct, they will attend to the pre-order pick-ups first.

    "The expected delivery time is 3-4 weeks from completing the purchase." still stands.

    I'm not writing on behalf of Jolla the company, but perhaps on behalf of my co-workers (if they allow me to), the amazing individuals who are facing and overcoming incredible challenges, and for whom I have so much respect... Thank you all for your continued understanding and patience. It may sound cliche, but it is heartfelt - we appreciate you and we could not have made this far without your support!

    With gratitude,
    Carol.
  • phoenixjybphoenixjyb
    4.00 KarmaPosts: 2Crew
    Hi Carol, your response made my day!

    cybette said:

    (Cross-posting from TMO)

    Hi all,

    I know I can't answer everyone's questions and complaints here, but we are really doing *everything* we can to ship these beloved Jolla phones to you. The logistics with shipping in volumes is crazy and complicated, I'm learning everyday new info and challenges (and I'm not even directly involved in the shipping). And speaking of challenges, we did have some unforeseen hiccups occur, which are being fixed and we're getting things mostly back on track. There may be some slight delay (at least delay from our initial plans) and perhaps even in some cases mix-ed up priority order, but please be rest assured that we are focusing on getting the pre-orders fulfilled as fast as humanly possible (we are humans! despite the rumours... ;))

    If you've made your purchases by 2-Dec, we're sticking stamps on your packages right now. Since that takes up all our resources of hands and tongues, we may not have been as responsive as usual with tweets, irc replies, forum posts, emails, calls, texts, .... However with our eyes and ears open we do hear your concerns and we're working on improving communications. Hopefully you'll start receiving more responses through the official channels, but I thought I'd write something here as one on both sides of the story - I have made my pre-orders (for my parents in Taiwan) and having some webshop issues as well. So I understand the frustration you're facing, as well as the efforts on this side to fix the problems and enable everyone to have a happy Christmas.

    DNA has been a supportive partner, however we can't expect them to hold back their sales indefinitely for us. They will start limited sales tomorrow and if my info is correct, they will attend to the pre-order pick-ups first.

    "The expected delivery time is 3-4 weeks from completing the purchase." still stands.

    I'm not writing on behalf of Jolla the company, but perhaps on behalf of my co-workers (if they allow me to), the amazing individuals who are facing and overcoming incredible challenges, and for whom I have so much respect... Thank you all for your continued understanding and patience. It may sound cliche, but it is heartfelt - we appreciate you and we could not have made this far without your support!

    With gratitude,
    Carol.



  • andreibechetandreibechet
    321.00 KarmaPosts: 219Deckhand
    Keep on doing the work ... as I said on another thread we too are unlike as a community but we do need to hear about the downs as well as about the ups. Communication is everything ... especially being open about it. I think everybody here is sick and tired about corporations sugar coating the truth. If the phone does not arrive before Christmas, fine, no worries, but at least we should know. We appreciate what you are doing.
  • müdmüd
    16.00 KarmaPosts: 8Crew
    well no offense but for me it looked like you tweeted a lot but didn't answer the questions (always something like packages beeing shipped atm, shipments are in progress and so on)
    could have said there are difficulties back then instead
    Post edited by müd at 2013-12-10 20:30:55
  • rob_kouwrob_kouw
    13.00 KarmaPosts: 4Crew
    New info was put on Zendesk https://jolla.zendesk.com/entries/29762717-Webshop-FAQ , namely:

    Why are sales starting for everyone before all pre-orders have been delivered?

    Shipments to EU and FIN pre-order customers are well underway and continue as quickly as possible. DNA Kauppa will also start selling a limited number of phones to Finland based customers this week.

    After we scheduled the sales start with DNA we encountered some unexpected technical problems in the shipping process for pre-order customers. In good faith with DNA, we postponed the DNA sales start to try to recover from the situation.

    This delay was not enough to compensate for the technical issues. In our estimation it did not make sense for anyone to prolong the delay any further.

    Unfortunately one consequence is that a small amount of devices will be available thru DNA shops in Finland before all mail deliveries reach every pre-order customer

    If you have completed your purchase by the 2nd of December you will get your Jolla in December. We are unable to provide you with exact delivery times. We’re doing our best to serve the pre-order customers as quickly as possible. Due to the aforementioned technical problems in the shipping process a small portion of pre-orders will be delayed. You will receive a notification with more details when your device has been shipped.

    We sincerely apologize for any delays and thank you for your patience.

    How are you dealing with shipping the pre-orders?

    Shipment are being handled as follows:

    Finnish pre-orders from first campaign in May.
    Remaining EU pre-orders and second-wave pre-orders.

    If you have completed your purchase by the 2nd of December you will get your Jolla in December. We’re doing our best to serve the pre-order customers as quickly as possible. Due to technical problems in the shipping process a small portion of pre-orders may be delayed. Therefore we are not able to provide you with an exact delivery date at the moment. You will receive a notification with more details when your device has been shipped.

    We sincerely apologize for any delays and thank you for your patience. We are very grateful to all our pre-order customers who have supported us from the start. Jolla could not have made it so far without you, it's a joint adventure - bear with us!
  • cybettecybette
    32.00 KarmaPosts: 14Sailor
    müd said:

    well no offense but for me it looked like you tweeted a lot but didn't answer the questions (always something like packages beeing shipped atm, shipments are in progress and so on)
    could have said there are difficulties back then instead



    At the start it wasn't too clear if the difficulties were going to cause delays or if we could solve them quickly and move on. E.g. we worked throughout the Independence Day weekend hoping to bring things back on track. While transparency is important, we don't want to alarm people unnecessarily. Believe me, we face all kinds of challenges every single day. And when the challenges affect our dear customers, we will communicate them, like in this case. Thanks for your understanding!
  • müdmüd
    16.00 KarmaPosts: 8Crew
    I understand you and i know you're all working hard. Thing is if there is an alarm people will understand considering the circumstances. If it turns out to be false alarm people will be happy because they get their device sooner than expected. but if ther is no alarm but problems people will be mad 'cause they get their device later than expected.
  • CoolHuhCoolHuh
    48.50 KarmaPosts: 28Crew
    Order 200000263 Status (delivery to Germany) is now "In picking" ... a Giant Smiley!
    Post edited by CoolHuh at 2013-12-11 13:04:42
  • müdmüd
    16.00 KarmaPosts: 8Crew
    thats music to my ears (or eyes since i'm reading (maybe more of a beautiful painting then))
    Post edited by müd at 2013-12-11 15:28:18
  • cybettecybette
    32.00 KarmaPosts: 14Sailor
    @müd

    Thanks, we'll work on improving!

    @CoolHuh

    Yay, cool indeed!
  • siggi_digitalsiggi_digital
    14.00 KarmaPosts: 8Crew

    Current shipping status: "Paid"
    Pre Ordered: 22/5/13
    Pay Day: 25/11/13
    Order no: 200007xx


    Status: in picking :)
    How long does it take to change in to shipped?

  • CoolHuhCoolHuh
    48.50 KarmaPosts: 28Crew
    that was MY QUESTION ;) !

  • andreibechetandreibechet
    321.00 KarmaPosts: 219Deckhand
    Mine also changed to "In picking"...there is hope :)
  • WilliePreWilliePre
    78.00 KarmaPosts: 56Crew
    WilliePre said:

    Current shipping status: "Paid"
    Pre Ordered: 28/5/13
    Pay Day: 25/11/13
    Order no: 200011xx



    Waw my status changed to "In picking"!!

  • CoolHuhCoolHuh
    48.50 KarmaPosts: 28Crew
    Congratulations Will, and welcome to the group of the "to be picked" :)
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    668.00 KarmaPosts: 526Captain
    CoolHuh said:

    Congratulations Will, and welcome to the group of the "to be picked" :)


    I'm a little bit upset I'm still not part of the cool 'in picking' gang...boo hoo :-(
  • JaekaelaeJaekaelae
    1.00 KarmaPosts: 1Crew
    What i think is weird that they promised to priorize so that finnish first wave pre-orders ship first and so on and i think i was supposed to be in that first group but still status is:
    Current shipping status: "Paid"
    Pre Ordered: 21/5/13 !!
    Invitation: 27/11/13
    Pay Day: 27/11/13
    Order no: 100019xx
  • blitzschlagblitzschlag
    221.00 KarmaPosts: 157Crew
    i think all that have been priorized had a invitation day of 22.11.13. Probably only Finns with the money option pre-order.

    Could be wrong though
    i'm not even close to be a first one
  • CoolHuhCoolHuh
    48.50 KarmaPosts: 28Crew
    My Jollas are in Germany already! Will get them tonight!
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    668.00 KarmaPosts: 526Captain
    @coolhuh

    Great news! Make sure to try out the forum from your Jolla when you can and let us know how you're getting on!

    This thread may be useful:

    http://www.jollatides.com/forums/discussion/87/optimised-browser-for-community-interaction-from-your-jolla
  • PJW_2273PJW_2273
    22.00 KarmaPosts: 14Crew
    Current shipping status: "In Picking" (13/12/2013)
    Pre Ordered: 22/5/13
    Invitation: none
    Pay Day: 25/11/13
    Order no: 2000011xx
  • JollaTidesJollaTides
    668.00 KarmaPosts: 526Captain
    WooHooo!!

    Current status: "In Picking"!!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Tagged

    Support Our Community

    Your Donations Will Help Keep This Forum Afloat

Spiderpodium Car Phone Holder