Jolla Set To Release Sailfish OS 2.0 Tablet Via IndieGoGo
It was with great anticipation that COO, Marc Dillon took to the stage moments earlier to announce Jolla’s next commercial product, a Sailfish OS 2.0 based crowd funded tablet.
After describing the companies achievements over the past year, the announcement culminated with Dillon clutching the tablet on stage, surrounded by the rest of the Jolla crew.
The tablet is the latest “people powered” product that Jolla would like to be community driven.
Some of the key distinguishing features are:
- No buttons, gesture-based
- Ambience switcher
- Strong emphasis on privacy
- Android app support
- Super-fast interaction
- Sailfish OS 2.0
For more information and to support the “people powered” Jolla Tablet, head over to: https://www.indiegogo.com/
More to follow…
Latest posts by JollaTides (see all)
- #Jolla Tablet Campaign: Last Chance To Order + Juicy Perks - December 8, 2014
- #TOHKBD: Go, Go, Funky Configurator! - November 28, 2014
- #Jolla Tablet: Campaign Adds Bulk Retailer Option And Stretch Goals! - November 27, 2014